Wednesday 25 April 2012

So Who Is Following?

I am really enjoying blogging.  I am excited to be able to look back and see our everyday lives being written out for us to always remember.

The one thing that I am finding weird though is that I don't know who is reading this blog.  So when I am talking to people, I don't know if they have read my latest story or not so I hestitate to tell them the story just in case I am repeating myself.  I know that people are reading as I can see the stats and people are obviously following me.

So I have a favor, if you are reading my blog on a regular basis can you let me know. Just mention it when we chat or send me a quick email. I would really appreciate it.

So on to our day.  The kids and I had a really nice relaxing morning.  Around 11am we took off to do some errands. We stopped by the eye clinic and got my glasses fixed. I just got new glasses and am trying really hard to wear them as much as I can.  Anyway they just needed to get a new part as when the frames came in there was a chip of paint missing so they replaced that part.

Then we were off to Shopper's to drop off a prescription.  I was so excited though when I found hooded towels for the kids. I have been looking for the last couple of weeks for hooded towels for the kids for swimming lessons etc.  I haven't had much luck.  I've looked all over but haven't found any I really liked. Well, today I found some at Shopper's that I really liked.  It was totally unexpected as I really hadn't thought to look there.  And the bonus of it was that they were really well priced I thought and when I opened the package when I got home there were two in each pack so now both kids have two hooded towels for a really reasonable price.  Yeah.  I love the small things that make me so happy.

Anyway, I should probably get going so I can feel my littles lunch. Then its nap for Lucas and quiet time for Alyssa.  Alyssa has gymnastics tonight so hopefully Lucas will be okay just watching.

Have a happy Tuesday!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment