Monday 2 April 2012

Other Blogs

I enjoy following other blogs so I thought I would make a list of other blogs that you might enjoy reading. 

The first two are just other mom blogs.  They are blogging about the everyday life of having kids. 

kellyskornerblog.com
omyfamilyblog.com

The next blogs are about families with special needs.  You need to know that I long to be a nurse.  So anything medical I love love love.  Some of these blogs are hard to read as they are about the struggles and sometimes losses of their children.  But my heart goes out to these families and I love to read about them and then later pray about them. 

blessedbybrenna.blogspot.ca (their daughter has a rare skin disease)
kellehampton.com (daughter born with downs syndrome)
randycourtneytripproth.blogspot.ca (she just lost her son to EB)
patriceandmattwilliams.blogspot.ca (son has EB)
starringscarlett.com (daughter had a cancerous brain tumor)
goodtimesdelgadostyle.blogspot.ca

The next blogs are about families with mutiples.  I think I am interested in these blogs because I simply don't know how they do it.  Life with two singletons can be hard enough.  Nevermind the challenges that come with raising multiples.

jennandtonica.com (triplets)
bissingfamily.com (triplets but one son died at a few months old)
joneslife.net (quints)
crisantifamily.blogspot.ca (quads)

Enjoy!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment