Monday 2 April 2012

I Want to Shout From the Rooftop, that "I am Yours"

I love Jesus.  I have a relationship with Jesus.  In the past, I have been quiet about my journey with God to some people whom I thought wouldn't be receptive to Jesus.  But today I want to change that.  I want to shout out to everyone, whether they will be offended or not, that I love Jesus and I love walking beside him through my everyday. 

Jesus is very real to me.  He is alive in me.  His Holy Spirit resides in me.  My faith has been rising up.  My God has been working in me.  My God has been strengthening in me.  I have been seeking the Lord whole-heartedly for the last year and God has been changing me.  God is preparing me for bigger things....I can feel it in my spirit....I can feel it in my bones.  I'm not sure what He has prepared.  I just know that I will be obedient to his leading.  I will be bold for Him. 

If you don't know Jesus personally and would like to know more, please ask me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment