Wednesday 2 May 2012

Snippets of our Life Part 2

Lucas is really into stealing peoples chairs.  So as soon as someone gets up to go to the bathroom or something you can see his little body running as fast as his little legs can take him and he jumps into the chair and then laughs and laughs and laughs.  And when that person comes back he starts laughing all over again.  It is really quite amusing. 


Lucas goes to bed just a few minutes after Alyssa.  So when we are doing bedtime in Alyssa's room (reading, praying etc) Lucas is joining in with us.  I then walk over to turn off the lights and turn on Alyssa's music box and Lucas then runs over to Alyssa in her bed at full force to give kisses.  It is the most precious thing EVER.  I have tried a couple of times to get it on video tape but it never works out.  I love the love that they have for each other.  It really is quite amazing. 

Remember when I told you about that lost earring?  Well, we kept forgetting to put it back in Alyssa's ear.  So a few days went by before we remembered to put it back in.  I kept trying and trying but the hole had started to close near the back and I couldn't get the earring though.  I started telling Alyssa that I was sorry but I think that we need to go get it re-pierced.  She looked at me and then said, "Mommy, stop talking about that.  We need to pray.  Jesus will make my earring go through with no pain. "  So I prayed.  That earring went through the hole in her ear like butter.  There was no blockage, there was no pain.  When I said that it had gone through.  Alyssa said, "I knew Jesus would help me.".

Oh Lord, please teach me to have child-like faith like my daughter.  I have so much to learn from her.  Thank you for giving me her so she can continue to teach me.

No comments:

Post a Comment