Tuesday 29 May 2012

Picture Day

This morning started out hectic!!!!  Everything seemed to be going wrong and I had two very grumpy kids with colds, on my hands.  We were running late.  Alyssa's dress that we had bought specifically for pictures, didn't fit that well so we ended up changing both Lucas and Alyssa's outfit a couple of times.  Goldfish crackers were spilled and stomped on by a little boy I know.  A piggy bank was completely emptied of all of its change. 

By the time we got into the van....I was done.  So I started praying, before we even left the parking pad.  I prayed for peace and joy and that everything would go well at Sears.  I prayed most of the way to the mall and God delivered. 

Getting pictures of the kids never went so well or so smooth.  Lucas obeyed and sat well for the pictures and they turned out great.  Thank you, Jesus. 

So without further adue....here are some of the pictures (so many turned out that I had a really hard time choosing.)

No comments:

Post a Comment