Sunday 1 July 2012

Mom and Dad's Cabin

I know that I am jumping around a bit.  I am trying to keep the blog up to date on what is happening in the now, but, I'm also trying to document for myself the visit with my sister and her sweet family.  So please bear with me as i hop back and forth between the now and the then. 

We had so much fun up at Mom and Dad's cabin with Shelby, Steve and the kids.  It was raining but we didn't let it dampen our fun.  We kept the kids busy and just enjoyed being together. 

Whether it was coloring with the kids....


Or having the kids help stack wood....


Or the big kids going quadding while the little kids napped....



Or quadding when the little kids woke up from their nap.

Or having a mani/pedi at our cabin spa when the rain was pouring down....



Or sitting outside by the fire under an umbrella....



Many memories were made that day.



No comments:

Post a Comment