Friday 27 July 2012

Friday

The kids and I are having a quiet Friday morning at home. Staying home in the mornings is definately not the normal for us. 

While I previously said it was a quiet morning, but, actually it is quite busy around here. The cleaning people are here putting our basement furniture back together. Yeah.....it has been 2 months since we have been able to use our basement.

We are also waiting on the dishwasher repair man to come look at our dishwasher. I woke up yesterday morning to a big puddle of water on oyr kitchen floor. Not fun at all. I am guessing that it is going to be time for a new dishwasher ad ours is already seven yers old. On a side note, I can't believe that it has already been seven years since we built this housr. Time certainly does go by fast.

Anyway, back to this morning, I am busy doing some housework, laundry and starting to pack for our week long camping trip next week. I am getting so excited to have a whole week with Matt and his family with no distractions.

Which leads me to my next point; Matt is coming home this afternoon and I am beyond excited.

On another note, Alyssa has taken to watching the weather channel whenever she gets the chance. How weird is that?

Happy Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment