Tuesday 24 July 2012

A Fun Day at Aunty Dawn's

Dawn and I became friends way back about 10 years ago when I was working at Bosco Homes.  She was the first friend I made when I moved to Edmonton and I am so thankful that I met her.  She is such a special person and I am so blessed to be friends with her.

Throughout the ten years we have gone through lots together.  From weddings to having our kids to just general life stuff.  Alyssa and her youngest are just six months apart.  So the age gap has been perfect for lots of playdates. 

The kids love going to Aunty Dawn's.  There is just so much to do.

From holding Ezekial their lizzard.... (I can't for the life of me remember right now what kind of reptile he really is).


To swimming....


To jumping on the trampoline....


To workin' hard in the yard....


To slip 'n' sliding....


The girls always get along great and Dawn and I are able to catch up so we always love going to their house for a playdate.  Fun, Fun, Fun.  





No comments:

Post a Comment