Monday 25 June 2012

Paradise in Edmonton

I have lived in Edmonton twelve years and just today I found paradise in the middle of the city.  I never knew it existed and boy do I wish i had known before we built our house. 

My friend Christina invited us to their lake; which is only two minutes from their house in Summerside. 

You have to live in Summerside and have a membership to be able to use their lake and I understand why.....it is beautiful. 

Christina has two little ones the same age as my two and they all had so much fun playing together.  I'm sure this summer will bring lots of outings with their family (splash parks, leg grounds etc.)

Alyssa and Lucas had so much fun.  I wasn't sure how Lucas would do as he seems to be a little timid around water but he was in the lake like a dirty shirt and had so much fun. 

Without further ado....here are some pics.


The kids liked sitting on the dock and watching all the fish jump.  I have never seen so many fish jump in one place.  It was crazy.

We took the kids on a paddleboat and then toured all the beautiful homes on the lakeside. I would love to have a house that size and that beautiful.  

I love these two pictures of me with my littles. 


This next picture makes me laugh....He is all boy and oh so cute. 

There was also a beautiful park for the kids to play at, picnic tables with umbrella's to get some shade.  It was just a lovely facility for families.  

No comments:

Post a Comment