Friday 29 June 2012

Fun Summer Day

The kids and I are loving the warm weather and are taking every chance to be outside soaking up the sun.  It was a bit cloudy this morning but it didn't stop us from meeting up with friends at the spraypark for fun and a picnic. 

Lucas is still pretty timid around spraying water so he stayed on the outskirts of the spraypark but still had lots of fun running around and watching the kids. 


By the end of the morning, Lucas had even figured out how to spray his water gun. 

This spraypark, has a really nice park attached to it so the kids went back and forth between the water and the park.  So  much fun. 


Lucas was having so much at the park, but then he found a hill he could run up and down and that it was kept him occupied for the rest of the morning. 

As we were packing up after our picnic, my friend asked me to hold her baby and of course the kids just had to hold the baby as well.  I think this is actually Lucas' first time holding a baby and he was so proud.  So gentle, yet so proud. 


Once we got home, it was naptime for Lucas.  Alyssa and I then took the time to set up the kiddy pool.  It was a lot of work as we had to wash it all out, then pump it up and fill it.  It actually took most of the three hours that Lucas slept!!!  So after supper, the kids had fun playing in the pool. 


Then daddy took the kids for a walk.  I thought it was just around the block but they surprised me by going to Shopper's Drug Mart to buy me Aloe Vera gel as my back is burnt.  I was so excited and it felt so incredibly good on my red back. 

What a great day!!!!

Tomorrow Daddy and Alyssa are having a daddy date and are going to the new movie Brave.  Alyssa is very excited. 

Happy Friday.  




No comments:

Post a Comment