Friday 31 August 2012

Fun Times at Grandma and Grandpa's

The kids absolutely love being at Grandma and Grandpa's.  My mom and dad shower the kids with attention and my kids absolutely soak it all up. 

So Alyssa and Lucas were so incredibly excited when my mom and dad came home and we surprised them by already taking over their house. 


First thing on my agenda was getting the van washed as it was filthy from our camping trip. 


Alyssa was quite "put out" when after they were done washing the car, I went to a drive thru car wash. She just didn't understand that the drive thru car wash could do a better job than little hands could. 

One evening we visited a local park and spray park.  Alyssa was right in the spray park like a dirty shirt, but Lucas did his usual and just stayed on the outskirts; watching his big sister.  I think sometimes that the kids have more fun when going to the spray park just kind of happens and we don't have their bathing suits etc. 


Another night, we took the kids out for ice cream.....Yum....


One morning I took the kids to Riverside Park. As we were walking to the park, a train started coming towards us and Lucas went crazy.  He loves trains and to see one so close up was just about more than he could handle.  He was so excited.


We then moved on to the beach where my little boy was in heaven because he could play in the dirt. 


Yep, there is no doubt about it; Grandma and Grandpa's is FUN.














No comments:

Post a Comment